Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pbalentine

2016 Camaro

21 posts in this topic

The back glass got even smaller and lays at an even lower angle. I couldnt even squeegee the bottom with my stroke doctor and had to just flush the bottom 5 inches or so. Just ordered another titan for the next ones. Also, the bg is not as wide...:i pulled out film for the bg from a 40" roll and used the scrap for one of the roll ups.

So they changed the back glass. That sucks as I have a pattern made. Have to make a new one. ...

I used the bulldozer for the first cleaning i did. The rear deck is so close to the bg now. I could barely get water out the bottom with the bulldozer when installing. The titan will work much better for this one. They also got rid of that button with a wire in the top corner of the bg.

Best I can recall I used every tool I had for the back glass on mine. Really going to hate life when it comes time for r&r.

Even a Titan is a stretch for this back glass. Did my first one today and everything I tried just doesn't give you enough leverage to get all the water out from bottom of the window.

Put the request out to the tool manufacturers to make a longer Titan or something!

done a few of these last week bulldozer needs about 5more inches to really push the water out

How are the expecting the owners to ever be able to clean the back glass on car like this? Drives me nuts.

Hell you can barely even see out the damn thing. I pulled one into my garage and that's all I wanted of it.

The black and white (white an black) whichever you call it, worked good for the 3 I did, you can't get a squeegee down there but that worked really good