Patterns.3M
spacer
“Patterns.3M”
spacer
Sign in to follow this  
Mac

Hexis Bodyfence

Valiant Automotive Film Solutions is now stocking Hexis Bodyfence.

Please call for additional information.

918-543-8468

I used the sample I was given. It went on nice, but the finish was not as good as suntek, which is our go to brand. It was just too textured for our taste. Don't know about durability since we only had the sample and ripped it off after we saw the finish.

I used the sample I was given. It went on nice, but the finish was not as good as suntek, which is our go to brand. It was just too textured for our taste. Don't know about durability since we only had the sample and ripped it off after we saw the finish.

Our experience has been the opposite. Super clear.

Did we provide the sample. If not, I would be happy to provide a larger roll for your evaluation.

The products we have on the shelf are from the latest batch and do not have a texture that your describing.

We really love Bodyfence. Finish is suburb. Tried a lot of other brands and in the end personal preference is a big factor.

It seems to go well with our way of installation and solutions we use. In combination with gel the tack could be a bit to fast,

It reacts on the slightest pressure, so keep in mind when positioning or stretching large pieces with only gel can get you marks.

Use slip solution for those areas instead. That is the only downside of this film I would say, but once you are familiair with it, it is a great product.

PS. In our test it did not came short on self healing vs other top brands.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this