Advertise on TintDude! Contact us for details.
Contact us at admin@tintdude.com
spacer
Advertise on TintDude! Contact us for details.
Contact us at admin@tintdude.com
spacer
Sign in to follow this  
Carmeltint.com

Easiest Remote Starters To Install

Looking for the easiest to install, the most "idiot proof" to sell and install for the winter.  Please supply contact info for distributors too please and thank you in advance

Compustar is a great quality unit, but harder to install.  IMO Viper and Excalibur are the easiest...Excalibur would be the easiest to carry since you will have to meet order goals to carry Viper.  We carry all three brands along with a limited amount of Scytek.

Edited by DynamicAppearance

Avital, compustar, and Excalibur I would say are the easiest for programming for a newer installer. Couple of good wire diagram services out there. Hell, some even have pictures. Whoever you use for a distributor will get you access to that info

Compustar is a great quality unit, but harder to install.  IMO Viper and Excalibur are the easiest...Excalibur would be the easiest to carry since you will have to meet order goals to carry Viper.  We carry all three brands along with a limited amount of Scytek.

i used to say the same because i would install dei day in and day out but the new compustars with ads blade are much easier to install. the harnesses and parts are better quality. 

i used to say the same because i would install dei day in and day out but the new compustars with ads blade are much easier to install. the harnesses and parts are better quality. 

They are better quality and has more features available.  The blade is also available with Excalibur with Omegalink...same as ADS/Idatalink.

We are an Excalibur Master distributor. We are located in Kansas City, MO. If I can get an email address I will email over to you our fall Remote Start guide.