Global Window Films

armolanusa.com
Global Window Films

armolanusa.com
elite restyling

good cheap film *please read before judgement haha*

15 posts in this topic

ok so I'm looking for a film that is cheap or we'll say priced REAL WELL that is nice black color easily shrinks and proven to last more than 5 years. i have at least 20 boats to do this year. i did about 12 last year and this year i have some new dealer contracts that will be using me. it strictly for looks so i don't care about performance of the film i just need it to last not turn brown or purple. right now the film I'm using is pretty expensive and it pointless in my eyes to use a expensive film on a boat when i can use a cheaper film that will last just as long if its just for looks. thanks, dustin

Global or solar fx 5 or 20%. Any cheaper and you're asking for trouble. 

On 2/3/2017 at 8:28 PM, jh812 said:

Global or solar fx 5 or 20%. Any cheaper and you're asking for trouble. 

:facepalm2

Is there even such a thing a Good film cheap?:dunno

a good film cheap lol , are you in the business for the long run or temporary

try the global classic line 30 inch rolls they'll do just fine

Sorry I'm must not be making this clear. I want a film that is good that is priced really good for boats. Something that lasts but easy on the pocket. I currently use solar Gard for everything and looking to do boats with a fil that is known to be color stable with prices better than what I'm paying now. Thank you! I'm not looking to be cheap but working with dealerships we both want to make money and what it's costing me for Film now with them is hard. 

Edited by elite restyling

So you are okay with the film price for auto, but not for boats?  Boats you generally charge a lot more than auto prices.  If you are doing boats for less than you do cars then I wouldn't even waste time with it.

With that being said, you received the best answer on the first response.  I don't know another quality film with a lower price than Global.

Edited by DynamicAppearance

Agreed with DA. Not sure how much film you need to tint a boat compared to a car, but if the cost of materials is an issue, then I'd say your pricing is a bigger issue that needs to be addressed.