elite restyling

good cheap film *please read before judgement haha*

15 posts in this topic

Nexfil, died polyester
Premium line
$100.00
60"x100'
Color stable for 4 years so far in Wisconsin climate
I use it on used car inventory all the time.

ahhhh most people keep there boats for more then 5 years, its not like a car. Boat windows also get beaten and exposed to the outdoors a lot more. Tinting a car u atleast tint the inside, for many boats the inside is still the outside cuz there is no roof, lots of rain and many pressure wash the inside.

Not sure if u want a film that will only last at least 5 years. It may damage your reputation. I would find a film that hangs on with its life, with an adhesive that wouldn't fail.

Edited by blackoutauto

Boats don't use alot of film only alot of labor for the install. Howmuch you charging for the jobs bud.  classic black 30" isn't expensive  

i guess i need to stop being a cheap a$$ I'm charging $350 to $800 depending on the boat. most curved glass boats i pull the window and frame, tint and reinstall.

On 2/17/2017 at 8:13 PM, Roach said:

Agreed with DA. Not sure how much film you need to tint a boat compared to a car, but if the cost of materials is an issue, then I'd say your pricing is a bigger issue that needs to be addressed. 

I agree, Roach! We tend to always lean to the higher side when it comes to pricing jobs. We win some we loose some, but we are always looking to maximize the opportunities!! ?