Patterns.3M
Xpel
suntekfilms.com
armolanusa.com
tintwiz.com
Roach

Last one to post wins #702

'morning....

Welp, I think the rain didn't turn to snow as soon as they thought, so I have a feeling we're not going to get nearly as much snow as they thought. Looks like we got a couple inches currently... Looks pretty, but I'm sure it's a mess out on the roads. 

Biggest concern, I would think, would be the fact it's supposed to go down into the teens tonight and freeze all this crap. Fun fun.....

I follow a couple sales groups on FB... found two really cool ideas yesterday and today.

1. In your thank you note after a job, include a $2 bill and say - Here's a downpayment for your first referral. 

2. If someone says they need to get three estimates, without pausing say - Just a moment while I make two more copies.

These may work better with FG jobs rather then cars... but pretty good IMO. :thumb2

Morning peeps!

Getting used to the plotter. I wish there was a way to make the graphtec plotter cut the film all the way through without it messing up. Had to buy some 30 degree blades to cut window film. 

:yawn   Morning ever E body. :coffee

@Stewy   If the plotter cut all the way through -- the patterns would just fall out of the machine and onto the floor.  Only supposed to cut to the liner and stop , so it still stays together. :thumb2 

@Slick  The same way it can be 65° yesterday and 40° today and then back up to 70° in a couple of days   :krazy   

43 minutes ago, Bham said:

:yawn   Morning ever E body. :coffee

@Stewy   If the plotter cut all the way through -- the patterns would just fall out of the machine and onto the floor.  Only supposed to cut to the liner and stop , so it still stays together. :thumb2 

No some have a cut off feature that once it's done it'll cut all the way through.