Global Window Films

armolanusa.com
Global Window Films

armolanusa.com
no ma'am

Last one to post wins #705

282 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, TintDude said:

We used to watch that too, had to put a stop to it. It really encouraged some bad behavior.

Every episode has somebody falling from a height with no consequences. 

Happy Friday everyone :hat

Think back and give me one cartoon from our past that wasn't violent in some way or had enemies of some sort. :dunno 

Winnie The Pooh is the only one I can think of that didn't have some form of violence or fighting :twocents 

2 hours ago, highplains said:

20% on the front I understand, but for the life of me I don't get the obsession with the 5% over the rear, or up front for that matter :blind

Most I can talk into 20% because it meters around 6% installed but you can still see outside at night. She wasn't having it though. 

20 minutes ago, jh812 said:

Most I can talk into 20% because it meters around 6% installed but you can still see outside at night. She wasn't having it though. 

Same here, actually have had several recently got for a 35% overlay. The dealership I work for refuses to even stock 5% so that takes care of most of it, I still get regular requests for it up front though. Just gotta educate them.

Must once I show them my van with 20% over the back they like it. Plus you can so see out at night so it's a no brainer. Now the ones that want the five actually have no brain so it's a win win.