armolanusa.com

Global Window Films
armolanusa.com

Global Window Films
PoopcornPoppers

Decal pricing

10 posts in this topic

On average what would you guys charge to do up a decal. I'm doing up some for a diesel tuning shop here. Decal is about 4.5" by 8" single color and straight forward to weed. My initial price was $1.25 per. Thinking that is too cheap however if O can make up a few here and there in my down time it's easy money right?

Edit: I had zero design time. The design they had brought was clean enough for me to use

Many businesses will charge by the Square inch.

the 1.25 i think is insanely cheap for that size, unless they buy it in huge huge quantities. 

Custom decals for us are $10 per foot...so in your case I would charge $10.  Additional $30 to vectorize it if needed.

55 minutes ago, DynamicAppearance said:

Custom decals for us are $10 per foot...so in your case I would charge $10.  Additional $30 to vectorize it if needed.

okay so 10$ per or 10$ a foot? I can fit roughly 6 to a foot

Each decal would be $10 up to 1 foot length...2 foot would be $20 and so on.  If doing more than one than the price would go down some, but lowest I would go is $5 if they are doing atleast 50.

okay makes sense right now they're getting 24 at a time. I gotcha, Thanks :thumb

Edited by PoopcornPoppers

I would say $10 each also.   Minimum $30 purchase though is more my speed.  So 1 at 30, 2 at 30, 3 at 30, 4 at 40....

Agree just as well.  10 per foot. To me how ever many things you want on that foot by 16 inches. All pending vector and time into a custom signage. 

I have a guy that wants the dodge fender hash it's 3 feet of film. Install I double make things easy.