Xpel
suntekfilms.com
spacer
Roach

Pic/Vid of the day (not tint related)

13 minutes ago, Bham said:

I thought this was awesome.  I never knew this. :music   

Screen Shot 2018-05-16 at 12.06.04 PM.png

That's because it's a bunch of made up B.S.

Dave Grohl was the longest serving drummer for Nirvana and went on to front The Foo Fighters as well as drumming off and on for Queens of the Stone Age and others over the years. He has zero involvement with Imagine Dragons that I'm aware of. The rest of the baby story is completely made up as well, the baby(actually 4mos at the time of the photo) belonged to a friend of the photographer that was hired to shoot the cover artwork.

23 minutes ago, highplains said:

That's because it's a bunch of made up B.S.

Dave Grohl was the longest serving drummer for Nirvana and went on to front The Foo Fighters as well as drumming off and on for Queens of the Stone Age and others over the years. He has zero involvement with Imagine Dragons that I'm aware of. The rest of the baby story is completely made up as well, the baby(actually 4mos at the time of the photo) belonged to a friend of the photographer that was hired to shoot the cover artwork.

This is what I thought also,,, and I edited the post to make it correct and to correct my stupidity :sorry   

Edited by Bham

2 hours ago, Bham said:

This is what I thought also,,, and I edited the post to make it correct and to correct my stupidity :sorry   

Hey shit happens, especially in this day and age. Blame the Russians :lol seems to be the popular scapegoat of the day

12 minutes ago, highplains said:

Hey shit happens, especially in this day and age. Blame the Russians :lol seems to be the popular scapegoat of the day

I can do it too.......

Did you know that the Famous Dave and Busters chain was founded by Dave Chappell and Busta Rhymes. :err   

1 hour ago, Bham said:

I can do it too.......

Did you know that the Famous Dave and Busters chain was founded by Dave Chappell and Busta Rhymes. :err   

:headex

Holy shit! How did I not see that before?! It's so obvious! Conspiracy! :lol2

16 minutes ago, TintDude said:

My nuts just sucked up into my abdomen.

That's a mental image I didn't need.

Edited by jh812