Xpel
suntekfilms.com
armolanusa.com
tintwiz.com
Patterns.3M
spacer
Roach

Pic/Vid of the day (not tint related)

I don't either. I've never used any apple devices.. .phones, tablets, pcs.. so I can't speak to how they are to use, but going by the specs and the prices they charge... they really seem like they charge a lot just because they know people will pay for it.

Which is fine... someone in every industry has to be the high priced guy. I just have no desire to use their products. 

10 hours ago, highplains said:

What is that?

10 hours ago, Roach said:

It's Apple's new $1,000 monitor stand. Yes, the stand is $1k. I think the monitor is $5k or $6k, and does NOT come with a stand. :lol

Only Apple....

I can fab that out of steel or aluminum for less than $100-150 tops including labor, just have a fab shop make you one, knockoffs are going rack up. What a scam, especially considering where they're made. Kinda disgusting and price gouging if you ask me.

4 minutes ago, Tint Slayer said:

I can fab that out of steel or aluminum for less than $100-150 tops

I don't doubt that. I just watched a vid on it... I didn't know if there was anything 'special' about the stand - I just heard about it being announced and the price. It does look nice... as far as stands go. The monitor can be moved up and down and it allows you to turn the monitor to portrait mode. (I have no idea if other stands do that or not tbh) But for $1k?? Yeah... no. 

monitor-1.JPG

One thing I miss about not being married, (not that I have been in the past......) is being able to do stuff like this. Of course, I could see how it could cause sparks to fly in the home. :lol2

Husband takes their cat to get groomed... and this was the result. I, and probably most guys, would find this super funny. I have a feeling his wife didn't share his sentiments. 

cat-groomed-1.jpg

Interesting contraptions to beat lock systems on doors..... may be an opportunity to help clients upgrade security as a side business..

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.