filmvinyldesigns.com
Tint Tek 2020
spacer
filmvinyldesigns.com
Tint Tek 2020
spacer

I currently use computer cut and I'll tell you most patterns are pretty dang good. They're not all perfect but neither is hand cut :lol . I can tell you I've seen patterns from fvd be way to wide on back glasses and have to recut. Haven't seen that yet with computer cut. :twocents

Edited by jh812

1 hour ago, jh812 said:

I currently use computer cut and I'll tell you most patterns are pretty dang good. They're not all perfect but neither is hand cut :lol . I can tell you I've seen patterns from fvd be way to wide on back glasses and have to recut. Haven't seen that yet with computer cut. :twocents

I just got my free trial for computercut so I'm going to play around with it today so far they have been great to deal with!

1 hour ago, Tinter J said:

I just got my free trial for computercut so I'm going to play around with it today so far they have been great to deal with!

Here's an 05 Forrester. I had one small spot I had to file other than that perfect! 

20170427_073839-1008x756.jpg

On 5/8/2017 at 0:46 PM, DynamicAppearance said:

Nice, never knew that.

They are also about 2 grand cheaper...called the Q series but note that they do not work with MAC

1 hour ago, jh812 said:

Here's an 05 Forrester. I had one small spot I had to file other than that perfect! 

20170427_073839-1008x756.jpg

So far the software seems very easy to use, really surprised me how simple it is!

5 hours ago, Tinter J said:

So far the software seems very easy to use, really surprised me how simple it is!

So is opening a beer, but give it time

cheers