Express Window Films
wfctevent.com
spacer
Express Window Films
wfctevent.com
spacer
Sign in to follow this  

INTERSOLAR film from ebay

Hello, I am new to the field of looking for a film that can be ordered from eBay . I have seen it: http://www.ebay.com/itm/131161498974?ul_noapp=true This is 2ply 1.5mil film ,i love to get an opinion whether it is good or not Thank you

Sorry to steal a phrase from "Forrest Gump" but it is very appropriate. Buying window film from eBay is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get. A lot of times, the films that are being sold on the internet are factory seconds, blems, or run offs from a manufacturer. Even if they say they are selling one of the premier film companies in the industry it doesn't mean what is in the box is what they claim to be selling. You may or may not get the same film in the box even though you buy it from the same internet seller.

CAVEAT EMPTOR

I dont have another choise I live in Israel, and I did not find a place that sell rolls of tint film. I would be happy to receive recommendations on other sites which I should buy

On 6/21/2017 at 10:28 AM, whitehog said:

Sorry to steal a phrase from "Forrest Gump" but it is very appropriate. Buying window film from eBay is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get. A lot of times, the films that are being sold on the internet are factory seconds, blems, or run offs from a manufacturer. Even if they say they are selling one of the premier film companies in the industry it doesn't mean what is in the box is what they claim to be selling. You may or may not get the same film in the box even though you buy it from the same internet seller.

CAVEAT EMPTOR

IN OTHER WORDS. CRAP:spit

Guest נתי
On 6/21/2017 at 1:40 PM, 205 said:

I dont have another choise I live in Israel, and I did not find a place that sell rolls of tint film. I would be happy to receive recommendations on other sites which I should buy

תברח מישראל כבר תעשה בשכל

I've currently have Intersolar tint on my 2 front windows and windshield strip. But, I only bought this tint to use as practice tint. I wanted to try with a tint that was at least a 2 ply.  Its packaged poorly in a tube, and the tint is not placed on a roll so its not easy to unravel if you're alone. I've had it on for two weeks but who knows how long it will last, I really don't care. Its just for practice. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this