Patterns.3M

Stek-USA

“Patterns.3M”

“Stek-USA”

you_rock

Where to buy Pre-cut ppf kit?

I tried to search this forum about this. But could not find any answers. As the question says. I want to buy a pre-cut ppf kit for my car. With either Xpel ultimate, Suntek ultra or 3M scotchgard pro. I want to tackle this myself this time. Thanks for reading.

4 hours ago, pro-tect mobile said:

Why in the world would anyone recommend buying directly from Xpel??? It doesn't get any more expensive than that.

He asked where he could buy it, XPEL would be the best option to ensure he is getting a correct film.  If he is looking to do more, he can open an account.

4 hours ago, pro-tect mobile said:

Why in the world would anyone recommend buying directly from Xpel??? It doesn't get any more expensive than that.

Folks that don't buy regularly may not be aware, but we have revamped our wholesale kit pricing.  Last I checked it is on par or cheaper with Suntek and 3M pricing, if not cheaper.

7 hours ago, XPEL Jeff said:

Folks that don't buy regularly may not be aware, but we have revamped our wholesale kit pricing.  Last I checked it is on par or cheaper with Suntek and 3M pricing, if not cheaper.

For this particular request its double what it can bought from Suntek. At least that's what your website says.

For this particular request its double what it can bought from Suntek. At least that's what your website says.

Are you logged in as a dealer to see wholesale price?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.