“Patterns.3M”

Xpel
armolanusa.com

Patterns.3M

Xpel
IPATinting

Blue max Squeegee

4 hours ago, Tint Slayer said:

You really don't have to read the literature to determine they're not the same exact item. I use the synthetic 000 for those type of glass you mentioned and it does the job a lot cleaner for me than steel wool. Those are my findings on steel wool usage on back glass. I've tried 0000 and 000 steel wool and the synthetic version of both on glass.

But this thread, and my response, was about squeegees, for touching up the end of a squeegee you can use the white scrubby or use the synthetic 000 like i do because they have similar coarseness to the 300-600 grit sandpaper. If people like sandpaper then by all means use sandpaper. 

I was only commenting on what you said, not your reference too. 

I am an installer and a body shop paint man. 34 years with film, 38 years with paint....just saying.

2 hours ago, highplains said:

:yeah Coming from a bodyshop background myself I can verify that this is much more accurate 

My whole thing was that white glass pads are not the same as 0000 steel wool

3 hours ago, bdub said:

on the 3m scotch brite pads. i paint cars for a living and we use the white pads for washing raw plastic bumpers because those are about the least course you can get and won't put much of a scratch on the raw plastic, id say they are more comparable to 1000-1500grit. the grey 07446 pads would be more so of the 500-600 grit, and the red 07447 would be more of a 220ish-400grit 

Bingo

I have used hard card sharpener on turbos with deep nick.  220 grit smooths them out quick and gets them sliding again.  only use my blue max with pro handle on film,  never on glass.  less chance of dirt embedding into the edge and scratching a pattern.