Tint Club

Express Window Films
Tint Club

Express Window Films
Special FX

Need new tint !!!!

A little late reply, but if you're interested, I live in the southwest USA. Climate here is similar to Phoenix AZ.  I have tinted for 25 years, have used the SolarGard HP Supreme for 10 years and have rarely had adhesive issues and have yet to have it fade or change color.  I've had it on my truck for 10 yrs and still looks perfect.  It's not the easiest to shrink, but great lifespan! And they're a huge company.  Try a sample roll.

Ive been using the global now and done a few cars with it and its very good alot better then the suntek carbon. IMHO its a very capable film. The colour on the qdp 15% is very black and we sell this the most.

20180223_184644.jpg.929fcffa9f3531b89bf3dd01ae2dbe8e.jpg

9 hours ago, Trust1nf3w said:

Does any one recommend the sun control brand window films? Kinda new to this... looking for a middle grade tint nothing to rape the bank. But don't want that cheap crap that won't heat shrink to anything! 

:nope go global and you won't have any regrets.

On 1/8/2018 at 3:53 PM, tintmasterjon said:

i'm also interested in trying Global, being here in South Florida alot of major brand films are failing on the back windows( bubbling on the defrosters-glue failure and blurriness only after 3 -4 years) so is Global a good pick? 

Yes! Global is the automotive film which offers consumers the high-end performance properties without the usage of a metalized film in product design. We are here to help you .....Contact Us: info@foliekniven.no 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.