Stek-USA

Xpel
“Stek-USA”

Xpel

After thinking about it, maybe your squeege is to hard, if so, try a softer squeege. I use to get that on lower fronts with a yellow and went to the green Turbo... problem solved

1 hour ago, drtint said:

After thinking about it, maybe your squeege is to hard, if so, try a softer squeege. I use to get that on lower fronts with a yellow and went to the green Turbo... problem solved

Use the new pink from fusion...it is the best...

I used the new orange fusion squeegee for the first time on a full vehicle install and got hella bubbles on my first panel. Went back to my green and no bubbles. Now I’ve just gotta figure out how to get these fu*^ers out 😕😩. I mean I went over the panel 3 times, pushed hard. Came back later and there were like 5 small bubbles. It’s a full pickup job. Only issue with the greens is I went through a batch that would scratch the film brand new. That’s why I tried the fusion orange with handle. Idk not saying they’re bad, but it left me in a bad situation. 

Edited by tintme69
Left out a word

On 1/11/2019 at 7:44 PM, tintme69 said:

I used the new orange fusion squeegee for the first time on a full vehicle install and got hella bubbles on my first panel. Went back to my green and no bubbles. Now I’ve just gotta figure out how to get these fu*^ers out 😕😩. I mean I went over the panel 3 times, pushed hard. Came back later and there were like 5 small bubbles. It’s a full pickup job. Only issue with the greens is I went through a batch that would scratch the film brand new. That’s why I tried the fusion orange with handle. Idk not saying they’re bad, but it left me in a bad situation. 

Either of those squeegees should work, so it really is going to come down to technique.  Squeegee pressure is one facet, but there's also squeegee angle, overlapping strokes, working in sections, viewing from different angles, addressing bodylines, etc.

The one I bought had a handle. I’ve never used one with a handle and I think it keeps it from going over the curves as well. I went back to my regular green squeege and no issues