“Patterns.3M”

Xpel
armolanusa.com

Patterns.3M

Xpel
no ma'am

Last one to post #844

Congrats JH

Congrats [mention=29693]jh812[/mention] :woot2           Carry on :salute  And what about this night whatever [mention=25624]Tintmaster08[/mention] :? 

Nightfall is a new line of film 3M will be releasing around September that will fall above CS and below Crystalline, the stuff is real nice with a new 3M proprietor nanotechnology that has great clarity and no haze like the CS has when looking at it.

Install pics? [mention=25624]Tintmaster08[/mention] :? 

They had just single back windows on display for us to try out the shrink and see the look of it but I don’t have any pics of that, sorry bud. I may be able to find a few from today though

[mention=25624]Tintmaster08[/mention] September now? Damn, I was originally told to expect Obsidian in March/April and Nightfall in May/June. Guess I shouldn't be surprised. 

Obsidian will be out in May but Nightfall is still TBD with a far out date set at September but it could very well be a soft launch before then

Interesting.... :thanks guys . I need to be an educated salesman occasionally :facepalm it gets technical with :bmw and the rest of the German car owners :lol