Jump to content

New York State

Recommended Posts

I’m planning on starting up my own Tinting business and I was wondering if any of you guys on here can tell me if there is any certain licenses or insurances I might need to have to get started.  I’m not having no one work for me I’ll be doing it on my own.

Share this post

Link to post

Check business and licensing on your state web site. Not many states require film installers to be licensed, but registration of business entity and liability will be mandatory

Share this post

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now