armolanusa.com
armolanusa.com
Sign in to follow this  
quality tintz

Has anyone had problems with equate walmart baby shampoo?

20 minutes ago, jconnors said:

joy dw liquid-been using for 20 years-never a problem

$62 tint slime :smh

$2 joy :chuck

Seems like all the slip complaints are related to baby shampoo, never about dish liquid. Been using Joy Non Ultra as long as i can remember, only $1 a bottle at the dollar store. I tried and like Fusion All Type but for some reason my installs don't seem as clean as when i use Joy, and i would have to go thru a years worth of Joy if i were to switch lol

9 minutes ago, Super Dave said:

@Tint Slayer

Me too, but down here it gets harder, and harder to find! Only a couple Walmart’s still stock it and I buy every bottle they have. Most other stores no longer sell it.

P&G makes both Joy and Dawn, the Dawn Non Concentrated/Simple Clean (used to be called Dawn Non Ultra) i imagine is close to Joy Non Ultra and i find the Dawn Simple Clean a little more slippery. Have you checked out the Dawn Simple Clean? Give it a shot, super slippery, i actually used a little less than usual. But Joy is my jam.
I can only find the Joy Non Ultra in Dollar General or Dollar Tree kind of stores, before that i asked the front desk at the local supermarket to order me a case or 3 at a time. Still only a $1 a bottle, case of 24. Just mentioning in case you can't find Joy NU at some point. 

13 hours ago, quality tintz said:

Non ultra or regular???

i use the ultra

i also use it pretty heavy so i always have plenty of slip.  being that i use the solarfx carbon and the glue is so aggressive, it tacks up really quick with a couple passes of the squeegee.  i don't measure how much but if i had to guess, i would say i add about a good tablespoon to my poly 2.

i gave the slime a try a couple years ago and threw the rest away after 1 use.  went right back to the joy.

2 hours ago, jconnors said:

i use the ultra

i also use it pretty heavy so i always have plenty of slip.  being that i use the solarfx carbon and the glue is so aggressive, it tacks up really quick with a couple passes of the squeegee.  i don't measure how much but if i had to guess, i would say i add about a good tablespoon to my poly 2.

i gave the slime a try a couple years ago and threw the rest away after 1 use.  went right back to the joy.

Nice orange slime is better 4  times slip. 

Edited by quality tintz