Express Window Films
wfctevent.com
spacer
Express Window Films
wfctevent.com
spacer
Bolts38

Formula 1 Stratus 70 vs AB80 for windshield?

A friend of mine had Stratos installed to his windshield only to find that the absorption rate of that film (radiating off the glass/film into the front seat area) still had him bustin' a sweat in the sun with AC running. It was summarily removed and replaced with another product. Try using a Huper Optic or 3m Crystalline for the windscreen.

On 7/2/2018 at 7:42 AM, smartie2shoes said:

A friend of mine had Stratos installed to his windshield only to find that the absorption rate of that film (radiating off the glass/film into the front seat area) still had him bustin' a sweat in the sun with AC running. It was summarily removed and replaced with another product. Try using a Huper Optic or 3m Crystalline for the windscreen.

I am planning on installing stratos 70 on my windshield and just trying to fathom the cost of 200 bucks is worth it. So from what your saying it didnt work as good as advertised? I am in Miami so trying to block all the Ray's i can in my car. 

On 7/2/2018 at 5:42 AM, smartie2shoes said:

Do these perform better do only dealers have these  ???

11 hours ago, mr.lee008 said:

I am planning on installing stratos 70 on my windshield and just trying to fathom the cost of 200 bucks is worth it. So from what your saying it didnt work as good as advertised? I am in Miami so trying to block all the Ray's i can in my car. 

Better served with AIR (ok) or Huper Optik (next choice) or Crystalline (best choice).

1 hour ago, IcEWoLF said:

Have any of you installed the Stratus 70 on a Subaru equipped with eyesight?

I want to have my windshield tinted...

You can't install window tint on that windshield.  It messes with the Subaru system and can be a several thousand fix.  Subaru actually released information stating not to tint it.

46 minutes ago, DynamicATL said:

You can't install window tint on that windshield.  It messes with the Subaru system and can be a several thousand fix.  Subaru actually released information stating not to tint it.

Bummer :/

I wish the eyesight would be enclosed to the windows so this way it would have been nice to tint it around it.

But safety first, I guess I will need to start wearing sunglasses with contacts.

12 minutes ago, IcEWoLF said:

Bummer :/

I wish the eyesight would be enclosed to the windows so this way it would have been nice to tint it around it.

But safety first, I guess I will need to start wearing sunglasses with contacts.

Found the original thread talking about it...

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.