Patterns.3M
Xpel
suntekfilms.com
armolanusa.com
spacer
no ma'am

Benz no start and now air bag light.

4 hours ago, bpbv6-6 said:

is this an issue tinting mercedes usually? I am new and I am afraid of what cars to take in to work on. 

The common issue is on the newer Mercedes, CLA being the most prone. The push to start module is in the rear and is susceptible to water. 

47 minutes ago, no ma'am said:

Not thinking my issue is water related :whew battery is dead :007 

Figured that.... we consistently turn key on when rollups are being worked and we install two front doors, we turn key off, restart car, shack voltage, turn car off and then to in position and do two back doors. Keeps me from yelling and them from connecting jump boxes and chargers.

on another note...when you have an all electric vehicle like the Tesla, connect a trickle charger and not worry about it. I have had hybrid cars go dead and made dash look like a Christmas tree. Some vehicles don’t like a battery that went dead, especially the 3,500 volt electrics. Scanners don’t turn the dash lights out...dealer does...

cheers

Most cars will have lights go off if the battery dies. Solution hybrid cars just leave them on when tinting. They’ll auto start themselves when necessary. Same with electric vehicle I just leave them on. Regular cars I have a routine. Tint one side then let idle for 15 min. So far this routine has worked great for me. If you have a dead battery then jump it and do a short drive which should initialize all the systems and the lights will turn off.