Express Window Films
spacer
wfctevent.com
Express Window Films
spacer
Sign in to follow this  
Paratus

Starting out

Hi guys, im a long time lurker and first time poster. Hell i just made my account now after browsing the forums for around a year. Im really wanting to start out tinting cars at home in my spare time, in the garage but im feeling overwhelmed. Is there a way to purchase a good quality film somewhere without having a business license? I dont really want to go through all the extra hassle, i was going to keep the customer payments cash. ( cash is king right). Thanks for the help. Tyler.

Also i live in canada, not sure if that matters.

Edited by Paratus

Hmmm, probably not. Pretty much every major manufacturer will only sell to legit business' and professionals. Some have more requirements than others. You might find some decent film out there but probably not quality. 

Look up express window films. Order through their online catalog. The new charcoal line is global. Which you can NEVER go wrong with. The classic black is their stuff and is also good film. Buy good quality film from day one and I swear to you your life will be easier in every way. Don’t go cheap. Don’t try to learn with cheap film. I did years and years ago. Sucks ass looking back. The films now are so much better than they were 10-15+ years ago. Best of luck!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this