Patterns.3M

Xpel

armolanusa.com

tintwiz.com
WearTheFoxHat

Last one to post # 873

13 minutes ago, highplains said:

countdown to extinction is probably my favorite Megadeath album

"So far, so good, so what." got me started on em back in the day. Man I haven't listened to this one in forever.

Well, all I did on my mini-vacation/house to myself thing was clean. This house is almost spotless. :lol 

'morning all....

The town I live in had a car show every summer... it's today. Unfortunately, I have other plans and can't go. :(  Kindof sucks... but the VW show is next week, which oddly enough, I don't have plans for the first time in like 5 years so I'll be able to go to that. :boogie

Got a Subaru Outback, Kia Cadenza, Honda Accord, Ford F350, and Honda Accord...all full vehicles.  Two of them are CTX and one is Crystalline, not sure about the other two yet.

1 hour ago, DynamicATL said:

Got a Subaru Outback, Kia Cadenza, Honda Accord, Ford F350, and Honda Accord...all full vehicles.  Two of them are CTX and one is Crystalline, not sure about the other two yet.

Hey I got an outback in the bay too,18 model and it's the 2nd one I've seen with what appears to be welding slag on inside of back glass driver side :? Wonder if factory defect or I'm dealing body work :? Let me know how yours goes down 

Just now, no ma'am said:

Hey I got an outback in the bay too,18 model and it's the 2nd one I've seen with what appears to be welding slag on inside of back glass driver side :? Wonder if factory defect or I'm dealing body work :? Let me know how yours goes down 

Ours is a 2008 but will keep a lookout for it.