Tint Club

Express Window Films
Tint Club

Express Window Films
Sign in to follow this  
wheetees

Opinions on Global films

On 7/15/2018 at 3:20 AM, wheetees said:

I found a local person to install Global tint on my new Model 3 for a great price, I think it's QDP ceramic. I've tried looking around for some definitive reviews but have gotten mixed feelings. Some people are very content, others claim Global films turn purple. What I have seen are generally positive comments on 3M, and Llumar. How do Global films stack against 3M and Llumar? Would love to hear what the pros here have to say. 

Right now I am debating between Global for $260, or Llumar CTX for $400.

Please provide link where someone said Global turns purple, i'm not doubting you, i would just like to know who is making this claim. 

I use, love, and recommend Global as well. I too question that price which seems extremely low. Global - Quick Dry Plus - Ceramic (QDPC) has a noticeably green hue versus the other lines of Global films so that is one way to tell

1 hour ago, CaliTINT said:

I use, love, and recommend Global as well. I too question that price which seems extremely low. Global - Quick Dry Plus - Ceramic (QDPC) has a noticeably green hue versus the other lines of Global films so that is one way to tell

Is a 36 by 100 ceramic a good price?? Whos your sales rep??

22 hours ago, quality tintz said:

Is a 36 by 100 ceramic a good price?? Whos your sales rep??

From what I know of the costs of other major manufacturers' films it is definitely at a lower price point. I go through Express. Not sure if they serve your area as well in NM but I would think they do? 

52 minutes ago, CaliTINT said:

From what I know of the costs of other major manufacturers' films it is definitely at a lower price point. I go through Express. Not sure if they serve your area as well in NM but I would think they do? 

Thanks cali !!!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this