Express Window Films
spacer
wfctevent.com
Express Window Films
spacer
Sign in to follow this  
jh812

Final meter installed at 20%

I'm looking for a film that consistently installs at or slightly above 20% for medical exemptions. I typically install qdp30 but generally speaking that has been getting it to 26/27 for some reason. Anyone have a recommended brand that would get me a little closer to the cut off?

I'm sure you're not going to want to switch to 3M but the FX Premium 25 meters at 20% installed pretty consistently, I've seen it as dark as 18 and as light as 22 but for the last year or so it seems to be leaning darker just coming off the roll. The new Obsidian line also lists a 25 but I haven't played with that shade yet, it is color stable though and a bit cheaper than the FXPM so that's an improvement. 

22 minutes ago, highplains said:

I'm sure you're not going to want to switch to 3M but the FX Premium 25 meters at 20% installed pretty consistently, I've seen it as dark as 18 and as light as 22 but for the last year or so it seems to be leaning darker just coming off the roll. The new Obsidian line also lists a 25 but I haven't played with that shade yet, it is color stable though and a bit cheaper than the FXPM so that's an improvement. 

Still, haven't played with the sample roll yet of Obsidian.

9 minutes ago, DynamicATL said:

Still, haven't played with the sample roll yet of Obsidian.

Im just going to rotate it in as I use up my FXPM stock so it'll probably be a few more months before I'm really using it, just don't move near as much FX as I used to.

Just now, highplains said:

Im just going to rotate it in as I use up my FXPM stock so it'll probably be a few more months before I'm really using it, just don't move near as much FX as I used to.

People love CS, usually an easy upgrade.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this