Jump to content
“Patterns.3M”

Xpel

armolanusa.com
Patterns.3M

Xpel

armolanusa.com
quality tintz

Airplane paint remover for strip and retint !!!

Recommended Posts

On 8/12/2018 at 11:18 AM, DynamicATL said:

 

LOL, meant Rapid Remover.

Ever use the Rapid Tac? Wondering about if it's good on back glass, mostly for uncooperative dot matrix and defrosters. Called the manufacturer up and he said to use it alone as a slip when installing back glass, i haven't had a chance to test it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Tint Slayer said:

Ever use the Rapid Tac? Wondering about if it's good on back glass, mostly for uncooperative dot matrix and defrosters. Called the manufacturer up and he said to use it alone as a slip when installing back glass, i haven't had a chance to test it.

Let me know when you do use it, I’ve got a whole bottle of it left here from the old tinter. I’m always busy, so I’ve been scared to try it out and maybe have to redo something- also it’s just in a spray bottle with writing on it so wasn’t 100% sure that’s what was in there!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/10/2018 at 6:22 PM, bbvaldezjuly4th said:

No  it will not harm the defrosters. speaking of stupid, when was the last time you seen defrosters that were made from petroleum? the reason i ask is because this product only reacts with petroleum based products. I almost feel like you are simply afraid of the unknown because all of your words explicitly point to you NEVER having done this, so since you have never done this it should be clear that you are doing exactly what you said, giving your opinion. Whos opinion carries more weight? The one of the person that has done this for years and years or someone that hasnt? And speaking of kids and children ( and stupid again) It seems you assume rather ignorantly that there isnt a means of cleaning the remover off and out. The vapors are gone very quickly. how quick? well how long do you think a vapor last when the source is gone?

Apparently you missed the post that said i have experience with it and watched Ironworkers get ill from it, I've had someone from OSHA explain it's hazards, along with many other chemicals when i was an Ironworker. I know it well and i'm not stupid enough to use it inside a car. I'm gonna go with my own lengthy experience and training about it and what OSHA explained to me and warned that i'd be written up if i didn't follow OSHA's Exposure Monitoring procedure. You really sound like you have no clue what you're using in an enclosed car and/or garage. But by all means, use it til you drop and recommend it to everybody just so you can feel vindicated. Facts are that people have died from exposure to methyl and methylene chloride, the main ingredient in your product. Don't have to believe me, juts read the OSHA warnings like smart people do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Super Dave said:

Let me know when you do use it, I’ve got a whole bottle of it left here from the old tinter. I’m always busy, so I’ve been scared to try it out and maybe have to redo something- also it’s just in a spray bottle with writing on it so wasn’t 100% sure that’s what was in there!

I was sent small samples of 5 or 6 of their products from the company when i called and asked about the products, haven't touched them or used them yet. They're in my sample pile lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On August 13, 2018 at 1:54 PM, Tint Slayer said:

Apparently you missed the post that said i have experience with it and watched Ironworkers get ill from it, I've had someone from OSHA explain it's hazards, along with many other chemicals when i was an Ironworker. I know it well and i'm not stupid enough to use it inside a car. I'm gonna go with my own lengthy experience and training about it and what OSHA explained to me and warned that i'd be written up if i didn't follow OSHA's Exposure Monitoring procedure. You really sound like you have no clue what you're using in an enclosed car and/or garage. But by all means, use it til you drop and recommend it to everybody just so you can feel vindicated. Facts are that people have died from exposure to methyl and methylene chloride, the main ingredient in your product. Don't have to believe me, juts read the OSHA warnings like smart people do.

Good grief bud. I clearly said in the video that you had to be careful with it and it could do things like burn your arm. Who are you educating bud? Seriously. The can itself has all the warnings on it. Says everything you are saying. And as far as past experience with OSHA etc, woop de do. You were an iron worker. I was a union sheet metal worker ( we got to play with all kinds of fun chemicals and learn ISHA and safety guidelines as well) seriously. And I was also a full time Marine that worked on helicopters. Plenty more rules and regulations, and you guessed it, chemicals. And even these little explosive devices called grenades and 50 cal machine guns and other fun assorted instruments of death. So please. Give me a break with this shop steward routine. Gas is explosive go BOOM. Don't smoke or have open flame close to it the vapors can combust and make you cry cry or die die. I would never put that stuff near my car and children! It's like driving a bomb!   See how that sounds? Seriously. Chill. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, bbvaldezjuly4th said:

Good grief bud. I clearly said in the video that you had to be careful with it and it could do things like burn your arm. Who are you educating bud? Seriously. The can itself has all the warnings on it. Says everything you are saying. And as far as past experience with OSHA etc, woop de do. You were an iron worker. I was a union sheet metal worker ( we got to play with all kinds of fun chemicals and learn ISHA and safety guidelines as well) seriously. And I was also a full time Marine that worked on helicopters. Plenty more rules and regulations, and you guessed it, chemicals. And even these little explosive devices called grenades and 50 cal machine guns and other fun assorted instruments of death. So please. Give me a break with this shop steward routine. Gas is explosive go BOOM. Don't smoke or have open flame close to it the vapors can combust and make you cry cry or die die. I would never put that stuff near my car and children! It's like driving a bomb!   See how that sounds? Seriously. Chill. 

Agree with you budd!!! Quit eating grease and sugar to that's a bad chemical you will die from that too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, bbvaldezjuly4th said:

Good grief bud. I clearly said in the video that you had to be careful with it and it could do things like burn your arm. Who are you educating bud? Seriously. The can itself has all the warnings on it. Says everything you are saying. And as far as past experience with OSHA etc, woop de do. You were an iron worker. I was a union sheet metal worker ( we got to play with all kinds of fun chemicals and learn ISHA and safety guidelines as well) seriously. And I was also a full time Marine that worked on helicopters. Plenty more rules and regulations, and you guessed it, chemicals. And even these little explosive devices called grenades and 50 cal machine guns and other fun assorted instruments of death. So please. Give me a break with this shop steward routine. Gas is explosive go BOOM. Don't smoke or have open flame close to it the vapors can combust and make you cry cry or die die. I would never put that stuff near my car and children! It's like driving a bomb!   See how that sounds? Seriously. Chill. 

Damn you're a dick here just like on the FB forums you ruin with your dumbass crap. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×