Xpel

armolanusa.com
Patterns.3M

Xpel

armolanusa.com
Barcode

Small Miscut, update photos.

16 hours ago, Barcode said:

I talked to my credit card company about the dispute process. They said to make it a better case I should go to another tint shop and have them write a letter stating what is wrong, and why it should be fixed etc. I guess I'll search around for a well rated shop in the area, but if someone came into your guys' shops would you do that for them?

What city/state are you in?  You can PM me if you don't want to post here.  I will see if any shops look good.

On 8/11/2018 at 8:55 AM, Barcode said:

Hampton Roads area of VA, and looking for recommendations for a good tinter in the area.

18 minutes ago, DynamicATL said:

What city/state are you in?  You can PM me if you don't want to post here.  I will see if any shops look good.

4 hours ago, DynamicATL said:

Thanks, missed that.  Crazy thing is that is where our previous tinter was from and is back there now.

Hopefully he can help out the OP and get him all fixed up!

On 8/11/2018 at 1:26 PM, DynamicATL said:

Removal and Refund is the best route.  I know there are tons of great Llumar Select Pro dealers (Formula One), but there is the fair share of poor quality ones.  In GA, there is literally 1 quality shop, 1 decent shop, and the rest are trash.  It is just sad that these poor quality locations are supposed to be the "Elite" of Llumar dealers.

I think we have the same rep in GA.  I can't count how many times I've said that to him.   

I get work from TN all the time because one of the installers can't put a back glass on in one piece.  It's sad.   

19 hours ago, K13evin said:

I think we have the same rep in GA.  I can't count how many times I've said that to him.   

I get work from TN all the time because one of the installers can't put a back glass on in one piece.  It's sad.   

First name Tim?

On 8/11/2018 at 2:26 PM, Barcode said:

Thanks for the advice. The next closest Llumar SelectPro shop is 2 and 1/2 hours away from me unfortunately.

Misread location

Edited by drtint