Patterns.3M
Xpel
suntekfilms.com
armolanusa.com
tintwiz.com
luiss

What other hobbies do you have?

4 minutes ago, Roach said:

I spend most of my free time asking 6 yr old kids what they wanna be when they grow up.

I'm looking for ideas.  :D

You and me both! I always tell my wife, one day I’ll grow up and get a real job!

But seriously, any free time I get, is spent doing something for the kids. Luckily, I have 2 boys so that stuff is usually entertaining. My 5 yr old is getting really good at sports, so far it’s been soccer and basketball. So we will go practice/play whenever we get a chance. I always imagined that sometime during his teenage years, he would start to beat me at different things, but that day is approaching way faster than I thought. 

2 minutes ago, Super Dave said:

I have 2 boys

I have two nieces... which when my sister decided to start having kids, I was really hoping for boys. But they've been awesome. Now 10 & 13 - they do stuff with all their girl friends, so I don't do as much as when they were younger. That kindof sucks...but since they came along I have a much better appreciation for kids. :thumb2

3 hours ago, quality tintz said:

Making babies 5 kids i have haha !!! 3 boys 2 girls......

quality tintz that what I had! and they all grew up and tint windows.....I had the youngest girl, tinting at 10 years old !

its great to have all the rugrats 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.