suntekfilms
armolanusa.com
tintwiz.com
Patterns.3M
Xpel
spacer
Jake

Whats up BOSS!

I like to introduce myself to the customer. They introduce themselves. I then address them by their name. They then address me by my name. Seems to work out pretty well for me

They could call you a lot worse names. Its probably just that they dont know who you are. Do you wear a name tag. That might help. Ive worked with people for s while now and im just hey you to them. So boss or chief would be a upgrade. I dont think there trying to be mean.   

Looking for some feed back. I am 41 years old. Have owned my own shop for most my adult life. We have what I think is a nice retail shop. We have a good name in our area, work on a our share of higher end cars. For the longest time, and now seeming to become more prevalent in the last 5-8 years I am getting the " Hey Boss or Hey buddy" even a "big guy" now and then. We have a huge amount of younger guys(18-25yo) that do the summer sales stuff that are like this. Couple that with a very arrogant attitude. Mostly Vivint since it is headquartered in our area. I find it to be very patronizing. It drives me out of my mind. Probably more then it should. My wife thinks I am overreacting. Does this happen to you guys? Does it piss you off? I hold my tongue for customer service sake, but I become short with these customer.What say you?

Detach from emotions. Focus on the sale then turn the customer upside and get the most money you can. :-)

I am actually really glad i posted this. The responses have given me a new outlook.  I just blow it off now. I had a young guy call me boss about 5 times in a short conversation the other day. I was all I could do to not start laughing. He was a really nice kid though. I'm just going to start responding with " hey Tiger" haha  J/K

I am actually really glad i posted this. The responses have given me a new outlook.  I just blow it off now. I had a young guy call me boss about 5 times in a short conversation the other day. I was all I could do to not start laughing. He was a really nice kid though. I'm just going to start responding with " hey Tiger" haha  J/K

Excellent!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.