Patterns.3M
spacer
Patterns.3M
spacer
k1k1

Eliminate bubbles with needle

Hi !

I’m Nico from Auto Detailing Reims in France ,

Here i see guys using needle for eliminate bubbles without peel off film and make lines and dust entry .

Is there a friend wich can make us a little vidéo to show us method?

thanks in advanced 

Nico 

We don’t have a video, as we dont recommend this method, but you simply take a diabetic syringe a pierce the side of a bubble, then pull the moisture out with a plunger.  

Ultimately you should focus on the reason you are leaving moisture behind (squeegee technique and constant thorough inspection throughout the installation). 

No matter how good you are installing the film you will still get a tiny bubble or two around edges and sometimes on angled curves with sharp angles.

Air bubbles do not go away so a tiny syringe can be poked in at a 30-45 degree angle and then just push down with your thumb over the tip of the needle and pull it out. 

If it's a water bubble or water pocket I would let it evaporate over a 24 hour period and usually it's completely gone the next day, but if there's a tiny bit of air in it, the air bubble will reveal itself after the water evaporates and then you can pop it.  

This technique can cause a slight mark to appear but if you do it right it will not be noticeable.  

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.