armolanusa.com
tintwiz.com
Patterns.3M
Xpel
suntekfilms.com
armolanusa.com
Long027

Mobile Tinting "Efficiently Tips"

Would like some tips on how to speed up full vehicle install. Usually takes me 3-4hrs currently.for a full size sedan. Looking to get down to 2- 2 1/2 hours average. Any tips or suggustions for an efficient whole install.

First you cant control speed...it is what it is and will get quicker as your routine becomes more efficient. Just go for clean installs and dont mind wasting film, since its just more practice for you. 

For mobile, I only install in a garage and when the wind kicks up, i shut it while I stick it. You got to keep organized and have all your tools with you and back up tools in your vehicle. Oh yeah, always back vehicle in reverse for install. 

Edited by pbalentine
Spelling

First you cant control speed...it is what it is and will get quicker as your routine becomes more efficient. Just go for clean installs and dont mind wasting film, since its just more practice for you. 

For mobile, I only install in a garage and when the wind kicks up, i shut it while I stick it. You got to keep organized and have all your tools with you and back up tools in your vehicle. Oh yeah, always back vehicle in reverse for install. 

Edited by pbalentine
Spelling

Pulling straight in though, light will reflect off the bg, making near impossible to trim out dark film. Also, same effect makes it hard to see specs that need pressed out on sides.   Actually does come out cleaner peeling bg in rear of the garage versus peeling right where the door is open.  For the majority of rollups, i peel them off the bg and rear rollup, so the doors being open block a draft coming in some. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.