tintwiz.com
tintwiz.com
gtpdude

holiday special (black friday)

does anyone offer anything for this? if so has it worked well or just been another "eh" thing?

was thinking about a 20% off or something of that nature (tint only ), I generally never offer deals or discounts ever but figured if everyone is out there wanting and ready to spend money I may as well snag some

Years back we started closing on black Friday. People want to be out mall/big box retail shopping. It has always been a dead day for us.

Since we sell a lot of products, we are pretty busy on Black Friday.  We have done a bunch of stuff from just offering discounts to having customers popping balloons to win free stuff.  The last couple of years we skipped it and we were just as busy.  I might do a drawing for a free tint job...they have to come in and purchase to enter.

thats what im thinking but seeing if anyone here has had any sort of luck with that or just another thing to waste my time?

1 hour ago, gtpdude said:

thats what im thinking but seeing if anyone here has had any sort of luck with that or just another thing to waste my time?

:lol Just noticed that was you Justin. Hope all is well.