Advertise on TintDude! Contact us for details.
Contact us at admin@tintdude.com
Advertise on TintDude! Contact us for details.
Contact us at admin@tintdude.com
scgolfer88

Favorite rolling work chair?

Hey guys, 

Looking for recommendations on your favorite work chair. Ive used the stool type in the past(worked good but the one i got was from HF so it didnt last but about a year), and the smaller seat mechanics style chair(more durable, but heavy to carry around over hoses all day and a touch big to fit around some of the smaller cars.

Before i pick up another one, I wanted to see what yall have had good luck with.

thanks

I have had a Mac roller stool since 1991. Paid. $60 and never an issue. Changed the wheels years ago when the new style wheels came out. Buy now I've moved onto a new snap on one. Probably over paid, $250, but I love quality tools 

Office computer chair with the back taken off. I get them free all the time as the back part is what breaks. You have a stool with a super wide seat that sits you higher up than a typical mechanic's stool and it is free. 

12 hours ago, Sunbreakers said:

Office computer chair with the back taken off. I get them free all the time as the back part is what breaks. You have a stool with a super wide seat that sits you higher up than a typical mechanic's stool and it is free. 

I had one with the broken back i had set aside, it was kinda not broke looking until you sat back and did a roll over. It somehow kept appearing from where i kept it and getting used and almost breaking someones neck. Now i take the backs off the second i get them lol.