Jump to content
Stek-USA

Xpel
“Stek-USA”

Xpel
born2boost

PPF cutting software needed

Recommended Posts

Hi Guys

 

I am looking for a good software package to use for creating PPF Pre-Cuts. I know about the DAP from Xpel but I am also exploring other options if available? 

 

Please advise ! 

 

Thank you ! 

Share this post


Link to post

Have you looked into PremiumShield and our cutting program Cut Studio? We certainly have something great to offer and are constantly updating our database on a daily basis. PM me and I can share some more info on our product and software. 

Share this post


Link to post

You can register for a Test Drive Demo version of the 3M Pattern and Solutions Center software that will allow you 30 Free Cuts.  As a 3M PPF user the full unlimited version is Free.  Use the link below and go to the registration tab.  After you register you can use the same link and use the Download tab to install the software.  Feel free to contact me directly and I am more than happy to help!

 

https://patterns.3m.com/cutx/

 

Thank you,

 

Todd Bergman

Interwest Distribution

1-800-232-8468

todd@interwestdc.com

 

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, Todd @ Interwest said:

You can register for a Test Drive Demo version of the 3M Pattern and Solutions Center software that will allow you 30 Free Cuts.  As a 3M PPF user the full unlimited version is Free.  Use the link below and go to the registration tab.  After you register you can use the same link and use the Download tab to install the software.  Feel free to contact me directly and I am more than happy to help!

 

https://patterns.3m.com/cutx/

 

Thank you,

 

Todd Bergman

Interwest Distribution

1-800-232-8468

todd@interwestdc.com

 

I tried but when I try to log in I get this error (pic). 

I tried to contact 3M but nobody answered

Schermata 2018-11-22 alle 09.40.24.png

Share this post


Link to post
On 11/21/2018 at 4:51 PM, PPFdistributing said:

Have you looked into PremiumShield and our cutting program Cut Studio? We certainly have something great to offer and are constantly updating our database on a daily basis. PM me and I can share some more info on our product and software. 

Hi there 

 

please email me some further info? 

 

My email address is: info@thecarcollector.co.za 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
On ‎11‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 1:42 AM, Matteo said:

I tried but when I try to log in I get this error (pic). 

I tried to contact 3M but nobody answered

Schermata 2018-11-22 alle 09.40.24.png

Hi Matteo,

 

Sorry for the delay in response.  Last week was Thanksgiving and most people were out on vacation.  Since you are in Italy and outside of the United States I have talked with Logan Moody at 3M and he is happy to help.  Logan sent me a follow up email this morning and he is happy to help.  Feel free to reach out to him directly via phone or email below.

 

Logan Moody | Global Marketing Analyst
Automotive Aerospace Solutions Division, PSC
3M Center, 0280-03-W-33 | St. Paul, MN 55144-1000 | United States
Mobile: +1 651 231 8547

lmoody2@mmm.com

 

Thank you,

 

Todd Bergman

Interwest Distribution

1-800-232-8468

todd@interwestdc.com

 

Share this post


Link to post
On 21/11/2018 at 3:51 PM, PPFdistributing said:

Have you looked into PremiumShield and our cutting program Cut Studio? We certainly have something great to offer and are constantly updating our database on a daily basis. PM me and I can share some more info on our product and software. 

Hi 

Can we use your cutting software without buying your film ?

We can buying code ?

 

Nico

Share this post


Link to post
17 hours ago, k1k1 said:

Hi 

Can we use your cutting software without buying your film ?

We can buying code ?

 

Nico

 

Nope, I paid the $500 for the product only to find out you have to buy the film.  

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×