Express Window Films
Express Window Films
dzv

Madico Black Pearl Ceramic

Hey everyone

i searched the forum,there were a few mentions for the black pearl ceramic but didnt really help me so i started this topic.

I live in a warm country in Europe and thinking of getting Madico ceramic in my store as a good ceramic film since i cant get any other good ceramic in my hands.

I have  asked around and i am  getting mixed answers..Some say its a top notch film and some others say it turns purple in 2 years or so and the company doesnt warranty it after all

Has anyone in this forum tried it?Does it shrink well?Does it haze alot?

I have heard nothing but bad things about it failing quickly.  The original Black Pearl by Sun-Gard had the same issue and it doesn't look like it was fixed by Madico.  I would skip it and look into Madico Wincos since pricing is pretty good, has a long track record, and outperforms the Black Pearl Ceramic.

ok fellows,thanks for the replies,im not willing to test it,since i also got bad reviews from a facebook group ..Its a no no

6 hours ago, midnighttinting said:

Are the bad reviews referring to the regular line or the ceramic line. I just used a box of black pearl ceramic and it was a beautiful film. Bottom edge lays down nicely too. 

Both

I use Black Pearl HP and have been since they started making it an I have not had anything bad at all. Never one car returned. Just started using Black Pearl Nano Ceramic IR and so far I love it as well. I can't honestly speak to it's longevity because it hasn't be out that long but so far so good. The Black Pearl NR is a lower line but if you stick with Black Pearl HP you should be OK. As far as Black Pearl Nano Ceramic IR, like I said so far so good, I guess only time will tell.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.