BigExpress

Theory of targeting and squeegee

On 12/1/2018 at 12:49 PM, BigExpress said:

Do you feel a gasket wizard would allow me to do clean, bottom-load installs without pulling panels?

I've used the Gasket Wizard, there's a new product like the Gasket Wizard but better called the EZ-Tint tool and you can get it on the Xpel website.

If i can't simply pull the top of door panel back and pull the rubber out easily, i use the EZ-Tint tool. But it's all bottom loading. If you'tr going to top load you only need one of the short gasket wizard pieces.

Edited by Tint Slayer
added youtube link for EZ-Tint

2 minutes ago, BigExpress said:

2nd update:

I had to do another 2010 Avenger, and I pulled the panel and gaskets. OMFG. Why was I ever against this? Super easy. Screw not pulling gaskets. I don't think I'm ever gonna screw around with tucking ever again.

Glad you came around. It's not always the easiest method but it works well for me. 

I would be careful about taking everything Ralph does and says to heart...He is what my grandmother would have called a "snake oil salesman." You would do much better if you stick to all of the fine folks here on this site. As a collective we have the experience and knowledge to help you, and we don't have to make a snappy video to do it. 

Edited by Sunbreakers