suntekfilms.com
armolanusa.com
tintwiz.com
Patterns.3M
Xpel
spacer
Joetint

Really want llumar but can’t become a dealer in my town

I'm a Vista Llumar dealer.. I can throw a towel over at least 4 other Llumar dealers in my area. Llumar will set you up provided you are a legitimate shop with a business license and can meet a minimum purchase etc. If you are looking to be a Vista /Pro Select and there is another dealer close to you, that may present a problem. 

On ‎12‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 10:01 PM, LB55 said:

There is a lot of great film companies out there. Think about it. How many customers say I want LLumar tint. I’d say 2/10 customers max

that a fact 20 years ago. today 3/100 [3%] or less in northeast and much higher in lower 50 states

6 hours ago, lorenzotint said:

that a fact 20 years ago. today 3/100 [3%] or less in northeast and much higher in lower 50 states

I find it surprising that Llumar would have so little brand recognition in the northeast. It seems they have really done a great job in the last 5 years. Almost everyone recognizes the name it seems. 

I would be interested in the theory of why people wouldn't care as much in the NE.  Only thing I can think of is cheap quality films last longer up there due to the climate.  Plus every NY person that I have dealt with passing through GA asking about tint was cheap AF.  They always talk about how much cheaper their boy does it up there.  I'm like yeah, that is why your car is deadass purple now.

Different in different regions I guess. Unless you say 3M here in Utah no one knows what your talking about.The funny thing is we have no 3m dealers around us.

9 hours ago, DynamicATL said:

I would be interested in the theory of why people wouldn't care as much in the NE.  Only thing I can think of is cheap quality films last longer up there due to the climate.  Plus every NY person that I have dealt with passing through GA asking about tint was cheap AF.  They always talk about how much cheaper their boy does it up there.  I'm like yeah, that is why your car is deadass purple now.

@DynamicATL, those are the folks I call "Walmart shoppers." They get the $100 tint jobs and the $400 paint jobs. Another shop in our same area is undercutting us by at least $100 per job. Ends up he is tinting a Lexus IS 250 for a little more than we get for two door windows. Folks come in and I try to explain about brand and quality along with warranty. I am told by these customers that film quality doesn't matter...they get a lifetime warranty so brand is irrelevant, although I have seen them deny warranties. Some people you just can't convince it seems. 

Edited by Sunbreakers

It’s Actually one of the things I like about being a Llumar dealer. I’ve been one of the longest running Llumar carriers in Canada and they are decent enough to only sell to me in my area and give me exclusivity based on volume and track record of no comebacks. From what I can tell, if they don’t see any benefit from putting a dealer against a dealer in the same area, they’re happy with whomever represents them in the area

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.