Xpel
suntekfilms.com
armolanusa.com
tintwiz.com
Patterns.3M
TintDude

Off Topic Chat Thread

6 hours ago, Tint Eastwood said:

bruh.....I had the weirdest estimate today. I don't even wanna start to describe all the details because it would turn into a rambling post, but the main takeaway was dude had a straight up life size "female doll" tucked in on his couch with pillow, blanket, sleep mask and all.....definitely thinking some kind of mental illness. Really worried I'm gonna get that job. :hide 

Nah we need that full story :lol

4 hours ago, jh812 said:

Nah we need that full story :lol

:lol  Ok....you asked for it.

Dude calls a few weeks ago about a few custom skylights that he wants tinted with bronze film, so the office books him for an estimate.

I get a call from him about an hour before my appointment and he is hardcore grilling me about the specifics of the bronze film and how it compares to the Gila Klingon stuff he put on them before. Conversation goes on so long, I actually have to leave to head to his house while still talking to him. Really feel like I’m wasting my time but I go anyway, get to dudes house and it’s a trailer in the middle of nowhere and the thing looks like a post apocalyptic shanty. 

As I'm getting out homeboy comes walking out of the woods to greet me, got coke bottle glasses and wearing two hats. :dunno  We walk in and the inside is absolutely immaculate, everything in perfect order and arrangement, completely opposite of what the outside looks like.

So I’m genuinely sketched out at this point and dudes vibe isn’t helping at all, super nervous and twitchy. We walk into his bedroom where the skylights are and discuss all the options and the guy insists that I look at his LR skylights even though he doesn’t want anything on them. that’s when I noticed his friend on the couch.

While I was writing up the estimate he goes out to his shed to get his old Gila film to compare with my sample and leaves me alone in there with his doll. I was gonna snap a picture but I had noticed dude has cameras in every room. This made me feel a little more uneasy so I made sure I had my pocket knife on me just in case :lol 

But he kept compulsively checking on it throughout our meeting like he was afraid it was going to wake up. Never once acknowledged this thing :krazy 

Made some small talk as he was walking me out and it turns out he is from Ahoskie originally....that may explain it. :lol6 

Edited by Tint Eastwood

11 minutes ago, Tint Eastwood said:

:lol  Ok....you asked for it.

Dude calls a few weeks ago about a few custom skylights that he wants tinted with bronze film, so the office books him for an estimate.

I get a call from him about an hour before my appointment and he is hardcore grilling me about the specifics of the bronze film and how it compares to the Gila Klingon stuff he put on them before. Conversation goes on so long, I actually have to leave to head to his house while still talking to him. Really feel like I’m wasting my time but I go anyway, get to dudes house and it’s a trailer in the middle of nowhere and the thing looks like a post apocalyptic shanty. 

As I'm getting out homeboy comes walking out of the woods to greet me, got coke bottle glasses and wearing two hats. :dunno  We walk in and the inside is absolutely immaculate, everything in perfect order and arrangement, completely opposite of what the outside looks like.

So I’m genuinely sketched out at this point and dudes vibe isn’t helping at all, super nervous and twitchy. We walk into his bedroom where the skylights are and discuss all the options and the guy insists that I look at his LR skylights even though he doesn’t want anything on them. that’s when I noticed his friend on the couch.

While I was writing up the estimate he goes out to his shed to get his old Gila film to compare with my sample and leaves me alone in there with his doll. I was gonna snap a picture but I had noticed dude has cameras in every room. This made me feel a little more uneasy so I made sure I had my pocket knife on me just in case :lol 

But he kept compulsively checking on it throughout our meeting like he was afraid it was going to wake up. Never once acknowledged this thing :krazy 

Made some small talk as he was walking me out and it turns out he is from Ahoskie originally....that may explain it. :lol6 

Sounds like an episode of Trailer Park Boys, was the dude in the coke bottle glasses named Bubbles? LoL day can only improve from here

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.