tintwiz.com
Patterns.3M
Xpel
suntekfilms.com
armolanusa.com
tintwiz.com
TintDude

Off Topic Chat Thread

If it's an overhead cam 4.0 it's probably German and not worth rebuilding. If it's a 3.0 they're a better motor as far as longevity and replacement costs. @Roach not sure about the pushrod 4.0 not common around here :dunno  motor pics may be helpful :dunno 

21 minutes ago, no ma'am said:

motor pics may be helpful

Unfortunately I don't have any pics... I'll see if I can find anything that I might have with it written down on it. If I had the truck here I would just look for ya. :lol

2 hours ago, no ma'am said:

If it's an overhead cam 4.0 it's probably German and not worth rebuilding. If it's a 3.0 they're a better motor as far as longevity and replacement costs. @Roach not sure about the pushrod 4.0 not common around here :dunno  motor pics may be helpful :dunno 

The pushrod 4.0 was pretty solid, damn near bulletproof.

Only mini truck that beat me besides a syclone was a single cab short box stick 4.0 ranger :facepalm he'd grab 3rd and just pull away :cry I drove it too it was fun :mad

1 hour ago, no ma'am said:

Only mini truck that beat me besides a syclone was a single cab short box stick 4.0 ranger :facepalm he'd grab 3rd and just pull away :cry I drove it too it was fun :mad

I had a buddy in college that did a remote mount turbo setup on one with a water/methanol injection system and that truck wound up being stupid fast for what it was. He walked all over my ride at the time with it. Surprised the :poop out of a bunch of people with it.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.