suntekfilms.com
armolanusa.com
tintwiz.com
Patterns.3M
spacer
TintDude

Off Topic Chat Thread

1 hour ago, Roach said:

So if I'm going to be looking for a new used car - the past few have been trucks... So if anyone has some ideas of a decent but something that should be inexpensive, car to suggest I'd appreciate it. I drive a ton doing estimates all over the area so I need it to be sonewhat dependable but I only need it for this summer until I get more jobs, have more money, and can get something better.

Honda Civic  :twocents 

1 hour ago, Roach said:

So if I'm going to be looking for a new used car - the past few have been trucks... So if anyone has some ideas of a decent but something that should be inexpensive, car to suggest I'd appreciate it. I drive a ton doing estimates all over the area so I need it to be sonewhat dependable but I only need it for this summer until I get more jobs, have more money, and can get something better.

Thx

Hard to beat a used Honda

I was kindof leaning towards Honda.. I've never had one but a friend of mine did and it served him well.

My mom's and sister's cats like to drink out of the fish bowl. For some reason I find it funny. Lol

Between my mom and my sister there are 4 cats... I'm certain of at least two of them doing it... Not sure of the other two. But... They have food and water bowls... Maybe the fish taste is appealing to them??? 2

IMG_20190416_140153.jpg.df1bd20201da58daf86ef052f256d3f0.jpg

Well, I've got a  "good one" first thing in the morning and the rest of the week is full.  :thumb  

I'm heading out early to get ready for :pool and :40   tonight  

Later fellas  :waving