armolanusa.com
tintwiz.com
Patterns.3M
spacer
TintDude

Off Topic Chat Thread

18 minutes ago, jh812 said:

I swear the amount of price shoppers right now is ridiculous 😡

I had one the other day that really scoffed at my price for a full SUV with an eyebrow. Claimed they could have it done for half price elsewhere. :thumb If she thought my install price was bad I can't wait until I get to give her my R&R price :lol2

😆 had an avenger call guy could barely speak English. He said I've already got a quote for 50 less ok then why are we having this conversation? We're headed for a family get away this weekend and I swear I need that bad 😂

1 hour ago, Bham said:

What do y'all think about the policy of banks and credit unions not changing cash for cash ?

I think it's stupid.

Banks around here also charge to cash a check if you don't have an account. So if you write me a check, and I go to your bank to cash it, I have to pay.. $5-$7 is average here. 

Banks are the biggest rip offs in the world.

2 hours ago, Roach said:

I think it's stupid.

Banks around here also charge to cash a check if you don't have an account. So if you write me a check, and I go to your bank to cash it, I have to pay.. $5-$7 is average here. 

Banks are the biggest rip offs in the world.

The commercial banking business is a complete fleecing of America. Quite possibly the single worst customer service business in existence. Think about the dynamics in the banking world.. You give them your money to use and they "give" you a ridiculous .05% interest return, then charge you a monthly fee for the account or a fee to use checks.. ..Then take your money..and loan it out to someone else at prime plus x..and make money on the margin... there is a old saying ..banks won't lend you money when you need it.. they only lend to you when you don't. .. Outside of a mottgage we are debt free and that mortgage that will be paid off in the next 2-3 years..after that... I'm done with banks..the only banking we will do is with our local credit union. 

Edited by TomTint

@Bhamif you think that is bad here is another one....Wells Fargo won't let you DEPOSIT cash into YOUR OWN account unless you, the account holder, come in to do it. They make me swipe my debit card prior to each deposit. Claim it is to cut down on money laundering. Had my wife go to the bank for me the other day and they made her take the cash and use it to get a cashiers check to then deposit it.

The whole giving you change thing has been going on for a while. I would imagine it is to make sure they keep enough money for their own account holders and as @TomTintsaid fleece those and make a few bucks off those who don't. We have the worst banks around us. I moved my business accounts to PNC. We will see how that works. Already had to make them eat their merchant account...lied to me and then tried to get out of it and put it back on me for not disclosing all of the fees. Had it in writing baby LOL!!