suntekfilms.com
armolanusa.com
tintwiz.com
Patterns.3M
spacer
TintDude

Off Topic Chat Thread

14 hours ago, jh812 said:

........ My bank of course tries their best to talk me into credit cards and loans. No thanks I'm happy paying cash not interest.

I don't have credit cards, it's like spending money you don't have. My Father used to say if you can't afford to save up for something then you can't afford to pay it off.

I don't have credit cards, it's like spending money you don't have. My Father used to say if you can't afford to save up for something then you can't afford to pay it off.

I agree with that... That being said, i can see the advantage of having one for emergencies. I don't, but wouldn't mind having one tbh.

17 minutes ago, no ma'am said:

Not terrible, hail missed dfw so it's just wet /overcast 

Now we are nervously waiting on it.  :nervous 

1 hour ago, Tint Slayer said:

:Yep

57 minutes ago, Roach said:

I agree with that... That being said, i can see the advantage of having one for emergencies. I don't, but wouldn't mind having one tbh.

:Nope that's what cash is for. When in an emergency the worst thing to do is turn to debt. 

Woo.  Hoo. :sigh   Got a crazy, angry customer who is going senile.  Should get interesting. :facepalm2