Xpel
suntekfilms.com
armolanusa.com
tintwiz.com
Patterns.3M
spacer
TintDude

Off Topic Chat Thread

Almost home. Love visiting that place but not as much as I love leaving it 😂 I swear some of the rudest people in the world live north of the mason Dixon. 

I can verify that. People are super rude up here... Which I dunno... Maybe everyone just hated their life because it sucks up here... Rinse and repeat.

I'd love to live in a small town where everyone knows your name.

Just hard to make a living in places like that. (I'd imagine)

Oh... So get this. I found a new place... It's similar to the setup I was just at - four bedroom house rented out to four people. (All guys both before and now). I was just moving some stuff to my room and I was talking to the other guy in the 2nd BR upstairs. (Other two guys are downstairs) So he goes - I don't know if you noticed but there aren't any vents up here on the 2nd floor for heat. (Window unit AC, which that I knew, and while I'm sick to death of window units, it's whatever.)

:blink

So the 2nd floor doesn't have heat.

Not sure how I feel about that. Electric is included in the rent... And I have a room heater thing that works crazy well, but I don't sleep with it on.

On the flip side, my plan is just to be here until the fall, but I'm not gonna kid myself and not think even the best laid plans get pushed around.

I just keep thinking that the lower rent will allow me to make the move I wanna make in the fall then if I'm paying twice as much for a nicer place now. (Which I don't care how nice it is - it's not my Endgame sorta speak)

I wonder what the legalities are of renting space that isn't heated. :chin

/Vent

:yeah :lol 

For what it’s worth my upstairs has no vents (or insulation for that matter) and it stays nice and warm in the winter since all the heat rises. But keeping the doors open most of the time really helps that along.

2 hours ago, Roach said:

I can verify that. People are super rude up here... Which I dunno... Maybe everyone just hated their life because it sucks up here... Rinse and repeat.

I'd love to live in a small town where everyone knows your name.

Just hard to make a living in places like that. (I'd imagine)

The North East beats you down. You either grow a hard exterior crust and use it as your defense..or you get killed. The pace of life here is so hectic and so over crowded, it's no wonder people are azzholes. Not to mention that we are taxed beyond belief and govt mis manages the funds to what can only be described as almost ...criminal ways. Then they cry for more more more.. I'm the first to admit..I have a FU attitude first.. and it's hard to release from that. .. the past 4-5 years we have taken bike trips to the sourpth. Mid west and CA.. I find the people in the mid west some of the nicest..genuinely nice..not faking it.. people I have encountered. When I put the squeegee down for good.. I may look to that area for a home