suntekfilms.com
armolanusa.com
tintwiz.com
Patterns.3M
spacer
TintDude

Off Topic Chat Thread

14 minutes ago, Bham said:

:rollin    Phone call =  Indian Voice (red dot, not headdress)  Yes, I am calling from Windows Technical Support.  

Me = U'm, I don't use Windows. 

Him = sounding confused,, "you don't use Windows? "

Me = Nope, I'm pretty sure my Mac wouldn't like that.  Have a nice day.  Bye now.   

Should've said you always use doors. 

Knocked off a little early today. Probably should've stayed but said ta hell with it after finishing that house and getting paid 😂 gots my money bitches I'm done. 

10 minutes ago, jh812 said:

Knocked off a little early today. Probably should've stayed but said ta hell with it after finishing that house and getting paid 😂 gots my money bitches I'm done. 

You are starting to sound an awful lot like a FG only guy. :lol 

11 minutes ago, Tint Eastwood said:

You are starting to sound an awful lot like a FG only guy. :lol 

I'm trying to work that out in my head how I could do it. Got a lot of growing to do before that happens though. IDK if I'd ever be able to though 🙄

I’ll admit it’s been tough at times, thankfully I have had the window work to supplement and growing the shades/blinds portion has shown some promise.

Probably wouldn’t have made it solely on the FG alone in the beginning if it wasn’t for the other stuff to be honest.

9 hours ago, Tint Eastwood said:

I’ll admit it’s been tough at times, thankfully I have had the window work to supplement and growing the shades/blinds portion has shown some promise.

Probably wouldn’t have made it solely on the FG alone in the beginning if it wasn’t for the other stuff to be honest.

Yeah I'm pretty sure I'll need something to go along with it. I think the screen thing is a good idea and an up and coming market. Have another house to estimate today that's done about 2k worth of damage to his vehicles due to reflection.