Xpel
suntekfilms.com
armolanusa.com
tintwiz.com
Patterns.3M
spacer
TintDude

Off Topic Chat Thread

Morning  :mad   Freakin stand-off this morning with dumb customer.  

Got here about 7:20,, raised the bay door to about 4ft, didn't turn the open sign on, went to work on a one door for a body shop. 

Customer pulls up at 7:55 and parks in front of the open bay door and can plainly see the Civic sitting there.  He freaking sits in his truck until 8:30 and then comes in and says he's waiting on it and he's gonna go for a walk.  :wall    Really dude,,, this is not a full service gas station.  I am not coming outside to find out why you are sitting in front of my bay.  Use some common sense instead of thinking you're someone special.  If you had an 8:00 appointment and you can plainly see I am in the shop,,,, get of your ass and act like a normal person.  You are not privileged and I'm not gonna cater to your holier-than-thou attitude.  :finger   

EDIT =  NOW IT IS RAINING  :lol2 

Stupid morning rant over,,,,,, on with the day.  :yawn  

Oh yeah ,,,  I also got to tell a kid yesterday to " put down the magnifying glass and step back from the window and show me the bad spot".  "If you're gonna use a magnifying glass to inspect your tint, I am gonna lose every time so put it down. "    That was kinda fun.  :evilgrin   

Edited by Bham

16 hours ago, jh812 said:

Evening people's. Busy day today, @Tint Eastwood had a good one for ya today. Guy stops by the shop wanting his storm door done at his house. He's a half mile from the shop and I had some spare time so went by about an hour later. Knock on the door no answer and I can see right in the house. Ring the bell nothing. Finally I call and he comes to the door. Get inside get setup and I can see into his bedroom where he was sitting. Picture this a very large black man sitting in his bedroom listening to Barry White rather loud 😂. I thought yep this is gonna be the first time I get offered sex at a job. 

Was he from Ahoskie? :lol

The closest I ever got was some old lady at the DMV, kept talking about how big my squeegee was. :spit  

'afternoon all....

Somedays I say to myself that I can't believe I get paid this much to put plastic on windows.... Other days I say the same thing but add the word 'only'.

Camping this weekend... One more day.....

Batman talking to bad guy........  " I will hit you so hard that words describing the impact will appear out of thin air "  :nohit: