armolanusa.com
tintwiz.com
Patterns.3M
spacer
TintDude

Off Topic Chat Thread

2 hours ago, Bham said:

:yawn   Morning ever E body  :cold  

So, when you use the self checkout at Walmart and your stuff doesn't scan but you put it in the bag anyway,  

Why do they get so mad.  I don't work there and haven't been trained as a cashier, so mistakes are gonna happen.   :dunno 

It's sad I used to would not go to that because of the whole job thing. Customer service has gotten so bad though I pick stores that have it so I don't have to deal with people. 

24 minutes ago, jh812 said:

It's sad I used to would not go to that because of the whole job thing. Customer service has gotten so bad though I pick stores that have it so I don't have to deal with people. 

Agreed, but I will inevitably end up with something that won't ring up and will still need someone to come over and help, so I just go to a real cashier to begin with.  

1 hour ago, Bham said:

Agreed, but I will inevitably end up with something that won't ring up and will still need someone to come over and help, so I just go to a real cashier to begin with.  

If they're there and waiting I will also. I don't pass on an open self checkout though if there's lines at the other. 

Strip and retint somebody else's job on a new charger 3 windows scratched either on outside from a blade or inside with a tiger claw :facepalm waiting on dealer to figure out what they wanna do.

I just go to a real cashier to begin with. [/Quote]

The other thing is that I don't work there. Should I restock the shelves too???