armolanusa.com

tintwiz.com

Xpel
armolanusa.com

tintwiz.com

Xpel
TintDude

Off Topic Chat Thread

There's been a couple local fires over the past day or two and with the extreme cold, it's resulted in tons of ice on everything that's gotten wet. Kindof bad pic, but best I could get from the news clip. This was in front of a home that was on fire over in Philly. Unfortunately living over there, or in any big city I'd assume, has many occurrences of collateral damage. 

fire-ice-1.JPG

49 minutes ago, Roach said:

There's been a couple local fires over the past day or two and with the extreme cold, it's resulted in tons of ice on everything that's gotten wet. Kindof bad pic, but best I could get from the news clip. This was in front of a home that was on fire over in Philly. Unfortunately living over there, or in any big city I'd assume, has many occurrences of collateral damage. 

[removed photo]

Dannnnggg How do you even start to get that off? Ice scraper ain't gonna do jack

I wonder if it is thick enough to shrink/contract enough to break glass 

I guess they will need one of these.....Would be kind of :haha if they forgot to set the brake on the truck!

Edited by WearTheFoxHat

I have no idea how to get that off... Other then wait for it to melt. The temps are supposed to warm up and be in the 40s I think tomorrow or thursday.. which should help. I dunno.. maybe get enough of it off to open a door and then start the car? 

Either way it would majorly suck. lol