Xpel

armolanusa.com

tintwiz.com

Xpel

armolanusa.com

tintwiz.com

TintDude

Off Topic Chat Thread

Blood Moon 2019: A Great Total Lunar Eclipse Is Coming Soon!

More than three years have passed since most of North America saw a good total lunar eclipse. So be sure to put a big circle on your calendar for Sunday, Jan. 20. 

The viewing circumstances for the eclipse of the full moon that evening will be as good as they can get for much of the United States and Canada. The eastern side of the continent has the best view, but the spectacle of the moon completely immersed in Earth's shadow will be readily visible from coast to coast. The duration of totality will be longer than normal, too: It will last 1 hour and 2 minutes.

I've got a 2017 Yukon XL in to R&R the fronts to the legal limit and add a layer to the rears as well as slapping an eyebrow on. Got to looking at it after pulling it in and the existing film up front was really well done, shaved top edge, no trash, etc. Does anyone else feel weird/conflicted about stripping a good tint job or is it just me? :lol

19 minutes ago, highplains said:

I've got a 2017 Yukon XL in to R&R the fronts to the legal limit and add a layer to the rears as well as slapping an eyebrow on. Got to looking at it after pulling it in and the existing film up front was really well done, shaved top edge, no trash, etc. Does anyone else feel weird/conflicted about stripping a good tint job or is it just me? :lol

Feel like a vandal. :lol 

39 minutes ago, TintDude said:

Been listening to my police scanner. I had no idea my town was so crazy. 

:run  :copcar

:yep if the general public knew half of what happens they'd be shocked and/or panicked. I come from from a big law enforcement family and the stories you hear when a few of them get together and start talking are nuts.

1 hour ago, highplains said:

Funny I had the exact same thing this morning. I rolled down the window to show them the gap and said damn that looks good haha.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.