armolanusa.com

tintwiz.com

Patterns.3M

Xpel

suntekfilms.com
TintDude

Off Topic Chat Thread

1 hour ago, Bham said:

@Tint Eastwood  what kind of job is that?  A hotel or something? 

It’s a news station, distribution center and a residence. 

When wishing for for more work it’s probably wise to be specific....384 panes of prairie style windows.  :blink  Kicking my ass  :lol 

A0D3BA49-6A7B-49FE-8B36-4D656A7A4309.jpeg

19 minutes ago, Tint Eastwood said:

When wishing for for more work it’s probably wise to be specific....384 panes of prairie style windows.  :blink  Kicking my ass  :lol 

post-28358-0-42337700-1431610660_thumb.jpg DOH!! 

I might be coming up your way for an Embassy Suites job, if we get it.  Pretty big job there also.  

Edited by Bham

40 minutes ago, Tint Eastwood said:

A0D3BA49-6A7B-49FE-8B36-4D656A7A4309.jpeg

Them 2x slit panes look like a hoot to install. I hope you cut down a tool or two

Edited by WearTheFoxHat

3 hours ago, Roach said:

Not sure if I posted this here or not but back in late December I was house sitting for some friends and I replaced a picture of their son that is on the wall next to their tv. Been a couple months and they haven't mentioned it to me....

I told my mom and sister about it... Unfortunately my sister doesn't have pictures all over the house otherwise I'd replace one and see if they notice.

My findings show people aren't very observant. Guess that's why eye witnesses are inherently unreliable.

You mentioned it :lol let us know when they finally figure it out 

4 hours ago, Roach said:

Not sure if I posted this here or not but back in late December I was house sitting for some friends and I replaced a picture of their son that is on the wall next to their tv. Been a couple months and they haven't mentioned it to me....

I told my mom and sister about it... Unfortunately my sister doesn't have pictures all over the house otherwise I'd replace one and see if they notice.

My findings show people aren't very observant. Guess that's why eye witnesses are inherently unreliable.

Thought you might like this.  Speaking of not very observant, or inherantly lazy.  :lol  

Screen Shot 2019-02-19 at 1.37.55 PM.png

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.