armolanusa.com

tintwiz.com

Patterns.3M

Xpel

suntekfilms.com
TintDude

Off Topic Chat Thread

4 hours ago, jh812 said:

👍🏿 I'm not big on straight milk cause of the same reason. My wife usually pays for it if I have ice cream lol. My day to day is unsweetened almond milk and I'm good with that. 

My gf is vegan and she's got me drinking the almond milk and she makes a cashew cream that's better than regular cream, she made vegan penne ala vodka with it and it was amazing, tonight it's vegan carbonara using the cashew cream and other magic, the right foods are out there for me and i'm 54 and have a had a good run of pizza/soda/chocolate all these years lol if i keep eating like chit i'll be asking for health issues, but i can really feel the difference diet makes.

2 hours ago, Tint Slayer said:

i'm 54 and have a had a good run of pizza/soda/chocolate all these years

Not to preach cause I think everyone should make their own choices in life... but my cousin had a perforated gallbladder, which evidently isn't a huge deal, but because of her weight there were/are a lot of other complications that she is still dealing with and honestly she has at least one other surgery in the next 2 months and truth be told she could die on the table. The surgeons were very blunt with me in letting me know how her weight is a huge contributing factor in her current status. (Not really about the gallbladder itself, but everything else that's been going on)

I'll tell you what - truth or not - they scared me a bit. Not that I'm in terrible shape, but being younger then my cousin, I don't want to end up like she is... not so much in terms of being overweight, but being out of shape. 

Our health is (generally) 100% controlled by our actions... be it diet or lack of exercise... and I know we are all busy.. with family, friends, work, etc.. but really the little time it would take to at least do something that is beneficial to our heath will go a super long way to our overall lifespan. 

/rant

Edited by Roach

@Roach  Agreed.  Unless it is something out of your control (medically), everyone should be able to see their weight going up and realize something should be done about it.  

Gluttony basically, or just not caring that you are hurting yourself is no way to be. :wrong   

9 minutes ago, Bham said:

Gluttony basically, or just not caring that you are hurting yourself is no way to be.

It isn't.. and I get it. When you're depressed or in a bad place - food is something that you turn to. I'm not gonna sit here and say I don't do that also - cause I do. Plane and simple. 

But when life choices affect other people, friends and family... people need to do better. Which I know is easier said then done. I do not for one second believe it's easy for anyone's situation, to make a change... but the end result of whatever affects other people then yourself should be taken in to consideration.  .

Or not.. What do I know???  :D

Speaking of not god for you. :err  This vape stuff can’t be good for you.  It obviously gives you way more nicotine than you need.  My wife has been without hers for about 5-6 hours maybe, and she is a raging b!tch right now.  Way more angry than if she had been without a cigarette for that long. :hide 

Also, I walked into a receiver hitch today—full speed. :cry  Haven’t looked at it yet but by the way it feels, it’s not gonna be pretty.  :ouch 

Edited by Bham

6 hours ago, Tint Slayer said:

My gf is vegan and she's got me drinking the almond milk and she makes a cashew cream that's better than regular cream, she made vegan penne ala vodka with it and it was amazing, tonight it's vegan carbonara using the cashew cream and other magic, the right foods are out there for me and i'm 54 and have a had a good run of pizza/soda/chocolate all these years lol if i keep eating like chit i'll be asking for health issues, but i can really feel the difference diet makes.

Sucks getting old :lol I try and take everything in life and make it simple. A little dairy may not hurt, a whole damn milkshake from Sonic is not a little though. I'm a firm believer food is relatable to most all illness with the exclusion of a few. I'm about 5'6" 178 this morning. I've weighed as much as 206 and felt like shit. Border line High blood pressure at that weight and indigestion. I simply reduced my calories lost weight and all is well. I did narrow the indigestion down to just steak, which is a good example. I can sit down and have a small portion say 4oz at the Japanese place no issues. My days of sitting down at Texas Roadhouse for a fat 12 oz ribeye are unfortunately over though. 

My wife has gotten headaches for years and years. I'm the type to try and sit down and figure out what's wrong. She's a nurse so she thinks medicine is the answer. Well my blood pressure is in range, and no indigestion and she still has headaches :lol

Edited by jh812

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.